1. Your kid will inevitably strep throat along with vomiting three weeks before you’re scheduled to leave, resulting in three days home from school.
2. Your other kid will get strep throat two weeks before you have to leave, resulting in three days home from school.
3. You will get strep throat the week before you have to leave. But at least the kids will be back in school and you can make yourself work…somewhat.
4. You’ll decide a month before the show that you just have to start that new blog you’ve been kicking around. And while you’re at it, why not re-design your web site too?
5. You will get three huge wholesale orders right when you kick into production mode.
6. You will probably get inspired by some new, great idea, when you should be making inventory for the show.