Thanks so much for the wonderful journal making class! You are such a superb teacher! I learned so much and your encouragement really helped me try some new stuff that was a lot of fun. I can’t wait to get home and make more journals!
I love seeing what you’re making and think you are amazing! Your analysis of what to do differently really explains what you have learned and it helped me a lot. Thank you for sharing your art journey. I’m inspired again!
I have dabbled with drawing and have recently started doodling just for something to relax me, which is what led me to your class. Your work is amazing, and has inspired me so much. Thank you for lifting up my spirit today! You’re a star!
• Inspiration hits and you get out all of your supplies, but once you sit down to work you’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. So many colors to choose from, so many great techniques you want to try. It’s just too much, so you play around a little bit and then give up because making art is supposed to be relaxing and fun, and this isn’t either.
• Or, you get those same supplies out then stare at your blank page, paralyzed, because you don’t want to mess it up. That darn inner critic is taunting you and you wish it would just give you a break for once. Creative time is supposed to be your escape, not so frustrating!
• Or, maybe you’re just super excited to learn art journaling, and you know you can do it, but have no idea how to start or what materials to use. You’ve watched plenty of YouTube videos but you just need some help to knowing what to make.
• You could just sit down to work and slip into that creative flow? You know, that state of being where everything seems to go right and you lose track of time? I want to feel that way all the time, and Jumble Journaling will help you keep that feeling even after your journaling has ended.
• What about never feeling stuck again? That’s totally possible…I know because I went from stuck to never stuck myself. I don’t fear blank pages now, and no challenge seems too great. Wouldn’t it be awesome to feel that kind of confidence?
• And wouldn’t it be great to have a step-by-step plan that will teach you how to be able to get started every single time? Once you learn the Jumble Journal principles, you’ll quickly be off on your own trying new things and coming up with your own methods.
The Jumble Journal Roadmap is going to show you EXACTLY how to get unstuck and into the creative flow!
I’m Lori, and I help people tap into their creative superpowers so that they can use art and craft to transform their lives…and, to enjoy making some pretty cool stuff, too.
A while back I was just like you. I was S.T.U.C.K.
At the time, I was a glass beadmaker and was in such a funk that I couldn’t come up with a new idea to save my life. Every time I’d try to design something fresh and new, I’d freeze up.
Fast forward a few years and I can now sit down, and in a short time, be in the zone and creating freely.
Thank the stars, I rediscovered my joy for creating, and I can’t wait to help you do it, too!
Grab your FREE
Jumble Journal Roadmap!
Scroll to Top