Linda! You won the first Wednesday What is it? contest! Email me your address and your winning bead will be in the mail lickety split.
The answer was: An attempt at a hollow bead that burned through the mandrel. It is what happened while working with a newer, bigger, torch and not being used to it. At least it didn’t fall into my lap.
That was a little biased towards glass bead makers so this week I have an image that is fair game. It has nothing to do with bead making. Remember, the more specific the answer, the better your chances are to win.
Here is this week’s prize:
That’s right. I’m offering up this bead from my Elusive series, valued at $40. You might not want to tell your friends about the contest because that would lower your odds of winning. But I sure would appreciate you passing the word around.
This bead is 36 mm wide and you won’t believe how cool it is until you see it in your little hand.
So anyway, without further hesitation, here is this weeks image…what the heck is it? Winners announced next Wednesday, Jan 9th, so get your comment in before then. (I’m on Arizona time).
You know the rules. Leave a comment with your guess. If you’re new, here they are again:
1. I post a picture.
2. You comment on what you think it is. One comment per person.
3. First comment to get it wins the prize.
4. If no one is getting it, be sure to follow the comments…I may give hints.
5. Come back on the date I say I will announce the winner so you can claim your prize.
6. Email submissions not accepted. Sorry. This is all about the blog, guys. Er…Gals.