It’s been a while, but I’ve been tagged. I’ve been needing some inspiration for a blog entry, so thanks Kaye Husko for thinking of me.
1. I’m not-so-secretly infatuated with High School Musical and am making my kids go see it with me.
2. At one time in my life I was certified in Hypnotherapy, Art Therapy and Reiki. Saying I’m certified in PMC now sounds so normal in comparison.
3. I had great-grandfathers named Guido and Giovanni. That might help you understand why I’ve needed Laser for Less. They died of natural causes, as far as I am aware.
4. I have a pressing desire to do creativity workshops but have never gotten around to it.
5. Halloween is my favorite holiday, even though I don’t do the whole dress up thing.
6. I love 80s rock bands.
7. I wish I could draw as well as my almost-five-year-old Greer.
Now I have to tag 7 other people but I think I’ll go put out a call for anyone who wants to do it voluntarily.